Scores - 2013 Africa Cup for Nations
|MATCHES||Nov. 23, 2013|
|Egypt||( 0 )||( 2 )||S. Africa|
|Ghana||( 2 )||( 3 )||S. Africa|
CHAMPIONS & WORLD CUP QUALIFIED: SOUTH AFRICA
- ► 2013 (14)
- ► December (3)
- ► September (3)
- ► August (5)South Africa Retains Junior Africa Cup Titles… Ghana and Egypt also Qualify for Junior World CupEgypt Men Edge Out Ghana in Eleven Goal Thriller for a Place in the FinalKhumalo hosts African Clubs ChampionshipsJunior Africa Cup for Nations – Day 3: South Africa Men Blow Ghana ApartJunior Africa Cup for Nations-Day 1: Egypt Men Scorch Zimbabwe
- ► July (1)
- ► May (1)
- ► January (1)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► December (2)
- ► November (2)
- ► October (9)Technical Panel for AfHF U-21 Released - UpdatedMatch Schedule for AfHF U-21 Announced - UpdatedAfrica Hockey Holds Umpires’ Seminar in AccraGhana Women and Egypt Men Qualify for Round Two of FIH World LeagueAfrican Hockey Federation Announces Musco SponsorshipHockey Mourns with GhanaFIH Announces Revised Hockey Rules for 2013 OnwardsSouth Africa Prepares to Host Africa Junior Cup for Nations in OctoberAccra-Ghana Gets Ready to Host FIH World League Round 1 Competition
- ► September (1)
- ► June (6)2011 ACCC Final Day - Sharkia Persist Against Strathmore to Claim Record 20th Title 2011 ACCC Day 7: Men's Competition Ranking for 5-11 Determined2011 ACCC Day 6: Strathmore Poised to Dethrone Sharkia2011 ACCC Day 5: Strathmore Stun Exchequers in Four Minute Blitz to go into the Semis2011 ACCC Day 4: Lusaka Men Raise the Roof of the Olympic Youth Development Center2011 ACCC Day 3: Exchequers Wrestle Defending Champions Sharkia as Police Down 2010 Silver Medalists Trustees
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► December (8)2011 ACCC Day 2 Results - Defending Champions Stay on Course2011 Africa Cup for Club Champions (ACCC) Commences in LusakaAll Set for Lusaka To Come Alive with HockeyChristmas and the ACCC comes early to LusakaZambia Hockey To Host Africa Club ChampionshipHockey in Zimbabwe makes a comebackFinal Day - Hockey African Olympic Qualifier - South Africa Men and Women for London 2012 OlympicsFinal Day - Hockey African Olympic Qualifier - Ghana Men Win Bronze
- ► November (1)
- ► October (2)
- ► September (9)Day 6: South Africa and Kenya Clash for Gold in Women’s CompetitionDouble Win for South Africa on Day 4Kenya Men Set Bulawayo AlightWhirlwind Fashion Start for 2nd African Olympic Qualifier in BulawayoAll Set for Bulawayo To Come Alive With HockeyFinal List of Technical Officials Released for 2nd AOQByo plays host to Olympic qualifiersHockey Association of Zimbabwe Unveil 2nd AOQ LogoZimbabwe to Host 2nd African Olympic Qualifier
- ► August (3)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (9)Africa Hockey To Hold Congress in BulawayoHockey Association of Zimbabwe Issues Invitation for 2nd African Olympic QualifierTen Countries To Compete in ZimbabweBuilding a Complimentary GameKenya Benefits from Musco Lighting Company’s Floodlights Sponsorship to the AfHF FIH Tutors Goalkeeper Coaches in AccraGHA Boss Expresses Mixed Feelings about Final Day BluesFINAL DAY- MATCH REPORT: Classy Sharkia Complete Nineteenth Title Run as Heartland Reclaim lost TitleSA's Coetzee closes in on record in spite of Dutch defeat
- ► December (8)
Despite the revision in the dates for staging the Africa Cup for Nations in Nairobi, Kenya, the Tanzania ladies team will drive into Nairobi later on Sunday September 22nd ahead of all competing teams.Read more...
The Africa Hockey Federation (AfHF) in consultation with the International Hockey Federation (FIH) has released the Match Schedule and the Technical Panel for the 2013 Edition of the Africa Cup for Nations Competition to be held at the City Park Stadium, Nairobi, Kenya.Read more...
Just when the African Hockey Federation and the Local Organizing Committee (the Kenya Hockey Union) of the 2013 Edition of the Africa Cup for Nations for Men and Women thought they had put everything in place for the competition to push-off on September 26, they received news of the shocking withdrawal of Nigeria and Namibia within a period of twenty four hours.Read more...
President of African Hockey Visits Kenya as Part of Preparations Towards Hosting Africa Cup for Nations
The President of the African Hockey Federation (AfHF) visited Kenya spending four (4) nights starting Friday, July 27, 2013 as part of the preparations towards the Kenya Hockey Union’s (KHU) hosting of the 2013 Edition of the Africa Cup for Nation for both Men and Women.Read more...
The Kenya Hockey Union (KHU) will host the 2013 Edition of the Africa Cup for Nations Competition for both Men and Women at the City Park Stadium, Nairobi during the period September 26 to October 5, 2013. Kenya stepped in to host the competition which was originally scheduled to be hosted by Egypt, which subsequently indicated its inability to do so due to a myriad of challenges.Read more...